Services for Existing Facilities
Firland offers a range of services for facilities experiencing financial or operational difficulties. We also offer expertise in planning, development and management of new facilities. Services range from staff recruitment to full facility management. Firland offers specialized experience in ‘workout’ situations with lenders as well.
Operational Review & Recommendations
- Facility Technical Operations: review of facility maintenance, refrigeration and HVAC equipment, ice surface, overall building;
- Staffing & Organizational Structure: review of management structure, all employee schedules, payroll information;
- Programming & Ice Schedule: review of all programs being offered by the facility, including pricing and participant numbers, user group contracts;
- Financial: review of financial statements, budgets, accounting system and controls, cash handling, accounts receivable and payable and payroll;
- Other areas: review of other areas such as Marketing & Sales, Information Systems, Retail & Food Areas, Fitness, and others based on facility type.
Business Plan & Financial Projections
- Prepared to present to potential investors, bank interests, owners and partners;
- Includes Operational Overview & Recommendations;
- Detailed revised programming & ice schedule templates including pricing recommendations;
- Market Analysis;
- Revised Staffing Plan;
- Pro Forma Profit & Loss Projections/Revised Budget Projections with detailed assumptions based on existing and proposed conditions.
Facility Management & Other Services
- Sale/Acquisition assessments and recommendations;
- Short, medium or long term contracts;
- Full Service day-to-day management of facility and staff;
- Monthly retainer option;
- Operational Change/Transition consulting & management.
Aurora Ice Association
East Aurora, NY
City of Stamford
The Fuel Tank
Lennox Island First Nation
Nashoba Valley Olympia
The Rinks at Exeter
Robert Morris University
South Kent School
South Kent, CT
St. Francis Xavier University
University of Maine